Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Deep Description

Howzit going everybody?????
So, as I sit in my room listening to Avril Lavigne, I type and type. Surrounded by Manga 'How-To' books, Anybody looking can tell I am an artist. My stamp with my name shows a trace of business sense and organization in my complex personality. The cluttered top of my CPU tells that I am slightly (okay, maybe more than slightly) disorganized and sentimental, never throwing anything out. My bookshelves, stuffed to bursting show that I am indeed an avid reader. However, I have a tendency to start but never finish books. And I am also one to read several books at once. The Mini Pressed Flower Kit, opened but not used. The Oxford Popular School Dictionary. Headphones. Thousands of pencils. Crystal Swarovski Hedgehogs, two of them. Notebooks. Pens. Lucky Charm. Speakers to blare my music for impromptu dance parties. The music switches from Avril Lavigne to Beyonce. Ahhhh, Halo. A great song. The top of my bookshelf, I notice, is also cluttered. Picture fromes filled with memories, two filled with pictures of my sister. Gifts, trinkets, and more lucky charms. The trinket boxes given to me by a friend who now resides in Philadelphia and doesn't answer my e-mails. My grandmother's old doll. My peg doll and her baby. My china doll. All memories. Dried flowers from my first ballet recital (yes, I still have them!), and a painted ceramic cat from my fifth birthday party (yes, I still have that, too!). A deer antler I found in the country,. A plastic Colonel Sanders. Some might call these possesions JUNK. I call them...MY junk.
Thanks for reading.
XOXO,
Isabee

1 comment:

  1. You are a sweet wonderful girl. This is real writing! You go grrrl!
    Love,
    S

    ReplyDelete