Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Again



Hey everyone!
It's my second post for today, I know!!!! I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH BLOGGING! I wanted to add 2 funny pics!
It's this gibbon monkey(his name is Walli), he's hilarious! He's from the ZooBorns blog, which I LOVE, by the by, but it is SOOOOO SWEET you might just get cavities from looking at it for too long. LOL...
I wanted to let you know that I am a collector of odds and ends also. Maybe I'll get some this Christmas...Those springy, glued-on little bows that come on presents would be great additions to my ever-growing doodad collection.
XOXO,
Isabee
P.S. I titled the 2cond pic "Walli be Stylin!" and the 1st was already titled "Walli Takes a Drink."

1 comment:

  1. I'll show you how to insert a hot link to stuff like these pix if you like.
    Love,
    S

    ReplyDelete